Do you suffer from long-standing leg symptoms and discomfort which compromises your daily routines? You are not alone. Nearly 40 percent of women and 25 percent men suffer fromlower extremity venous insufficiency and associated visible varicose veins. Varicose veins do not have to become a lifestyle limiting condition
EVLT and Vericose Veins
Soluna MD Offer VenaCure EVLT treatment Eliminates unsightly varicose vein with no hospital stay minimal-to-no scarring, no length recovery and minimal-to-no side effect. In less then an hour, using a targeted energy to seal the vein shut you can be free from bulging, twisted varicose veins and back to enjoying your everyday activities. The EVLT procedure is safe, fast, and effective so you can show off your legs again. With more then 70,000 procedures performed and over 60 published clinical articles documenting the efficacy of the EVLT treatment, this system is a proven alternative to invasive surgery. To determine if EVLT is a viable treatment for you, we invite you to consult Soluna MD today at 305.446.0440.
- Can the performed in the doctor`s office
- Treatment in less then an hour
- Up to 98% success rate
- Immediate relief of symptoms
- Return to mormal activity immediately – with little or no pain
- No general anesthesia or hospitalization
- Minimal-to-no scarring
- Typically covered by insurance.
- Ideal for both men and womens
Gain freedom from the pain of various veins, Call Soluna MD today to determine if you’re a candidate for EVLT treatment. Dial 305.446.0440. Visit Miami Vein Institute website for patient results and learn more about vein diseases.
Benefits of EVLT
- Soluna MD starts your treatment with an ultrasound to map out your vein
- Local anesthetic is applied
- A thin lasser fiber is insertd through a tiny entry point, usually near htr knee
- Laser energy is targeted and delivered to seal the faulty vein
- Walking immediately after the procedure is encouraged. Normal daily activity can be resumed Rigorous activities such as gym workout, should be avoided for a few day.
- There may be minor soreness and bruising. Any discomfort can be treated with over-the-counter, non-aspirin pain relievers as necessary.
- When used to treat medical symptoms such as swelling and circulation, EVLT tratment is usually reimbursed by health insurance. Contact your insure to determine coverage.